- Easy On You – Let’s face it, traipsing around to mall after mall, standing in line to get mass-produced, poorly made costume jewelry. Even though there’s a sale, you just know the price is too high for what you’re getting. It’s easy to get burnt out, grumpy and disillusioned which quickly turns the holidays into stress-fests rather than celebrations. Choosing handmade beaded jewelry takes all the stress away and gives you more time to enjoy the holidays
- Meaningful – There’s nothing like receiving a gift that has meaning. Handmade beaded jewelry is one of the best ways to show that you know what makes him or her happy. A piece that incorporates their favorite colors, shapes, and other attributes will have more meaning than any factory-produced present ever could.
- Unique – Take some time to browse the jewelry section of any department store, and try and find a unique piece of jewelry. No matter how hard you look, you’re not going to find anything handmade or different. Handmade jewelry, on the other hand, is 100% unique making each a true piece of art.
- High Quality – It’s easy to consider the value of any gift by the price that you pay, but that’s not always the best way to go about it. Yes, your budget is important, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice quality for quantity. When you choose a handmade beaded jewelry gift item, you’re assured of the highest quality workmanship and materials.
- Personal Service – It’s a rare event when you get personalized service directly from the person that creates anything that you buy. When you do, it’s not just a transaction, it’s an opportunity to develop a personal relationship with them. When you purchase from the artist directly, you did not only get the perfect gift, but you also get the personal attention you deserve.
Don’t stress the long lines and mass-produced products without any unique flare, the people on your gift list deserve so much better. Contact us to learn more about handmade beaded jewelry created by a talented and innovative artist.
- Copyright 123RF: carballo